Non Executive Legal Advisor
We are looking for a heavyweight legal adviser to assist with input and thoughts on a number of areas of corporate law. We want this position to be part of our advisory board and an active source of insight, experience and knowledge in corporate law. This assignment will start as 1 day per month for the first 6 months and may increase after that to a more involved role.
You Must Have
- Minimum 15 years as a practising corporate lawyer
- Deep knowledge of UK and EU law in the areas of
- Intellectual Property in Media/Technology
- Venture Capital
- Published thought leadership in your fields of expertise to showcase deep understanding of your subject matter
We Would Like You to Have
- Experience of employment among the top 100 law firms in the world
- Trial experience defending intellectual property cases in Media and Technology
- A dynamic, articulate and intelligent force
- A very sharp mind, able to see past the limitations of how things are done today, to what needs to happen tomorrow
- A long term thinker fused with a near term executor
- Detail oriented
Location and Remuneration
- Anywhere in the UK, but with the ability to meet in London when needed
- 1 day per month, £500/day
This is a serious placement for us and ideally a long term member of our advisory board. We would like to see a three month selection process running from Feb 2018 - April 2018. Candidates will be met for multiple interviews with our Founder and they should expect to be rigorously grilled on legal topics, their experience and the trends and changes permeating in the legal sectors that we are interested in.
Email your CV to email@example.com. The job title you are applying for should be in your subject.