Our concept art roles are designed for remote working artists and is the role that visualises our ideas and game and universe to the general public. We look for really outstanding talent into our art team and a strong portfolio is a must.
You Must Have
- An excellent concept art portfolio. Even if you only have a few pieces. See our concept art gallery for examples of what kind of work we are looking for.
- An excellent work ethic.
- High performance and output.
We Would Like You to Have
- Previous game development company experience is a nice to have, but we do look at people straight out of school too
- Passionate and positive
- Loves games and realising fantasy universes
- Focused and intelligent
- Detail oriented
Location and Remuneration
- This is a remote working job, you can be anywhere
- Full time, £2000/month.
We select by strength of portfolio only in the initial selection. So please send us your strongest work. One or more Skype interviews will follow after that if we move you to the next round.
Email your CV to email@example.com. The job title you are applying for should be in your subject.