Our 3d art team is responsible for all game assets created. We are looking for high level generalists that are capable of everything from modelling, texturing to rigging and animation.
You Must Have
- An excellent 3d art portfolio. Even if you only have a few pieces. It should feature hard body and soft body work. Preferably also texturing work.
- An excellent work ethic.
- High performance and output.
We Would Like You to Have
- Previous game development company experience is a nice to have, but we do look at people straight out of school too
- Passionate and positive
- Loves games and realising fantasy universes
- Focused and intelligent
- Detail oriented
Location and Remuneration
- This is a remote working job, you can be anywhere
- Full time, £2000/month.
We select by strength of portfolio only in the initial selection. So please send us your strongest work. One or more Skype interviews will follow after that if we move you to the next round.
Email your CV to email@example.com. The job title you are applying for should be in your subject.